Anxiety Release Protocol (ARP) Fundamentals
Practical Treatments to End Panic Attacks and Manage Anxiety
Anxiety Release Protocol (ARP) Fundamentals
A proven protocol of practical hands-on tools and techniques in a strategic framework.
ARP provides therapists, coaches, doctors and front-line access workers with a proven toolkit to help patients/clients end their panic attacks and self-manage their anxiety and stress levels. This program does not aim to examine diagnostic criteria or pharmacological treatment, (although resource material will be provided) but rather provides basic training in ARP giving you a proven set of practical hands-on tools and strategies by using interactive lectures, dyads, group work and case studies.
Read the Detailed Curriculum, Click Here
These workshops will update your knowledge and teach you new tools to use right away.
The facilitator’s teaching techniques and the rich and enjoyable learning environment encouraged the involvement of all participants, with respect, and a lot of fun. A lot new information yet not overwhelming due to the facilitation. I came up with almost 80 % of what was presented.
This was a very rich environment due to professional diversity including professors, doctors, social workers, and others.
- Be able to implement the Anxiety Release Protocol (ARP) in varied populations
- Achieve a baseline or above competency in five primary maintenance techniques
- Enhancement of the efficacy of provider/patient communication with Client-centric communication
- Develop a conversational framework to teach patients how to separate, contextualize, and befriend their anxiety
- Techniques include Reframing, Meditation, EFT, Somatic Techniques, Emotional Regulation Training
- Patient Communication Strategies including the use of metaphor and reframing, and delivering psychoeducation.
*Some of these modalities are suitable
Morning Topics: The Foundation of the ARP Protocol
- Introduction to Neuroplasticity: Understanding the key components of neuroplastic change
- Symptomology and Physiology of Anxiety including the Impact of systemic poverty, trauma and nutrition
- Diagnosis and impact: The power of de-pathologizing
- The Negative Evolutionary Bias
- Constructing Worldviews & The Thinking Process
- Client-Centric Delivery and Care
- Mind the Gap: Unpacking the primary cause for all anxiety
- The Power of Anthropomorphizing
Afternoon Topics: Skills and Technique Training
- Thought Management 101
- An Introduction to Mindfulness Skills (FPM) & Parts Therapy
- Narrative Reframing Skills
- Emotional Regulation Skills (3)
- Gratitude Therapy and the Keys to Happiness
- Somatic Skill Practices for Emotional Regulation
- Introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique as integrated Exposure Therapy
- Filling the Gap – Intentional Living
- Therapists and Coaches
- GP’s in Family Practice
- Counselling Psychiatrists, Psychologists &Psychotherapists
- Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- Front Line and Direct Access workers
- First Responders and Trauma Personnel
One day – a minimum of 6 hours instruction/participation hours
All workshops are 9 am – 4:30 pm (one hour lunch) There are limited eating options nearby. We have a fridge and microwave in the dining room -please bring a lunch.
November 4th 2020 On-campus
More dates are available on demand, please call 1-800-699-3396
- General Attendance fee: $249.00 CDN +HST
- Registered Student Fee: $199.00 CDN +HST
Early Registration Discount: -$25.00 CDN on General Admission. Registration and payment required by one month prior to selected workshop date. Price is adjusted at checkout.
Come with a friend and get another $25.00 Off! This discount is applicable to both General and Student Admission. That’s a total of up to $50.00 in possible savings!
What Others Are Saying:
I’ve cared for hundreds and this workshop provided me with new and unique solutions to help my clients – particularly those with hard to manage anxiety and panic attacks. I’m looking at how to treat in a totally new and different way. I was thoroughly engaged every minute of this workshop and honestly my take-aways were well beyond what I expected. Bravo, I will be back!”
94% of all participants rate all aspects of this program as above average or excellent.
Continuing Education Hours:
A certificate of completion will be provided for attendees completing the full-day. (6.5 hours instruction/participation). This workshop is approved by the Ontario Psychological Association for continuing education credit.
Social Workers and Social Service Workers:
Your Professional Development Fund reimburses eligible costs for professional development activities that advance the skills, knowledge, practice and service delivery of social workers and social service workers in Ontario. For more information, visit www.swsswpdf.org.
Group Rates or We Come To You:
For groups over 5 registrations from your organization, please call us for corporate rates. We do provide these trainings on site – and for more information contact Todd Kaufman, Clinical Director at 1-800-699-3396.
Workshops Are Presented at:
TheAnxiety.Clinic | The Workshop Clinic
On the campus of The University of Toronto,
a half block SE of the Museum Subway Station
47 Queens Park Cres.
Toronto, ON M5S 2C3
Register For The Anxiety Release Protocol Workshop
Get in touch
On the Campus of
The University of Toronto
47 Queens Park East, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3